- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Rye, NY Single Family Residence
This renovated and expanded Colonial with covered mahogany porch on quiet, dead end street will not last! With the great flow and spacious layout, this house offers endless opportunities for family gatherings and entertaining. Enjoy a short walk to all schools, town, train and restaurants. The main level offers a Large Living Room w/Fire Place, a Large Dinning Room w/Sliders to Patio, an Eat-In-Kitchen w/Gazebo and Family Room w/Gas Fire Place. The Second Level offers a Primary Bedroom w/Spa-Like Marble, Large Shower w/separate Soaking Tub and Large WIC. Two additional Family Bedrooms with Hall Bath, a Large Guest Bedroom w/ensuite and a great Computer Built-In area for an office space. The lower level playroom is the perfect size in addition to the crawl space for storage. The Professionally Landscaped yard with a brand new fence offers privacy. The two car garage with additional storage will give you plenty of space. Don't wait, it won't last!
- Appliances Included Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Construction Materials Frame, Wood Siding
- Cooling Central Air
- Exterior Features Sprinkler Lawn System
- Flooring Hardwood
- Heat Natural Gas, Forced Air, Hot Water
- Interior Features Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Powder Room, Soaking Tub, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms 8